Home + Process
NAAC's process of assessment is towards holistic, systematic, objective, data-based, transparent and shared experience for institutional improvement.
The process for assessment and accreditation broadly consists of:
- Preparation of Self-study Report (SSR), and uploading on the institution website prior to submission of LOI.
- On-line submission of the Letter of Intent (LOI).
- On-line submission of Institutional Eligibility for Quality Assessment (IEQA) for applicable institutions.
- Submission of Hard Copies of SSR
- Peer team visit to the institution.
- Final decision by NAAC.
The procedure and time line has been revised from 1st August, 2015. For details please click the link “ Revised time line and procedure for accreditation”
|Note: The LOIs/IEQA/SSRs submitted upto 31 July 2015 will be processed as per the existing procedures. For details please click the link “ Duties and responsibilities of NAAC"|