This website includes some content that is available in non-HTML format. They might not be visible properly if your browser does not have the required plug-ins.
For example, Acrobat Reader software is required to view Adobe Acrobat PDF files. If you do not have this software installed on your computer, you can download it for free. The following table lists some plug-ins that you will require:
|PDF content||Adobe Acrobat Reader (External website that opens in a new window)|
|Flash content||Adobe Flash Player (External website that opens in a new window)|
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are five options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
- Largest: Displays information in the largest font size.
- Larger: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Smaller: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
- Smallest: Displays information in the smallest font size.
The website allows you to change the text size in two different ways, by clicking on the text size icons present at the top of each page and through the Accessibility Options page.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to two levels
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to two levels
To change the text size using the Accessibility Options page:
- Select Accessibility Options. The Accessibility Options page is displayed.
- From the Text Size section, select the appropriate text size.
- Click Apply.