Home + GUEST HOUSE OF NAAC
Guidelines about priority of booking:
The guest house of NAAC is made functional since 2008. The NAAC guest house is open for booking for following members:
- Experts/Members attending meetings convened by NAAC.
- Representatives of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and state Government/Central Government and QA bodies from India/Abroad visiting NAAC for interaction with NAAC faculty about Assessment and Accreditation, Research Project and other academic matters.
- HEIs Nominees visiting NAAC for SSR submission or using NAAC Library for reference. (Subject to availability)
- Accommodation request received from NLSIU, NCTE, ISEC and other institutions in Bangalore on reciprocal basis.
- Employees/faculty of Central Government Institutions visiting Bangalore for official work.
- Other guests referred by officers of NAAC.
For rules and regulations: Click here
For reservation, contact:
Mr. Arun. M.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
P.B. 1075, Jnana Bharathi Road, Nagarbhavi
Bangalore – 560 072, Karnataka, India
Tel: +91-80-23005122 (D)