Home + Benefits of Accreditation
Benefits of Accreditation
- institution to know its strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through an informed review process.
- identification of internal areas of planning and resource allocation
- collegiality on the campus.
- funding agencies look for objective data for performance funding.
- institutions to initiate innovative and modern methods of pedagogy.
- new sense of direction and identity for institutions.
- the society look for reliable information on quality education offered.
- employers look for reliable information on the quality of education offered to the prospective recruits.
- intra and inter-institutional interactions.